Saturday, May 26, 2012

Ms. Ann's Hands

 Hey everyone! Today I will be featuring one of my fellow crochet artists, Antoinette Jorge of Ms. Ann's Hands. I instantly fell in love with her designs when I saw the photos of her amazing work and I know you will too once you see the beautiful pieces that were brought to life by Ms. Ann's Hands. Here is a brief bio of who Antoinette Jorge is:


"I am a 54 year old grandmother of three. Two beautiful boys, ages 13 and 9 -- 1 beautiful granddaughter age 2 and 1 beautiful daughter, age 32 and loving it. This endeavor has been a long time coming. Faith played a huge part of this reality. I thank God for giving me the wisdom and knowledge to empower myself to make a dream become a reality. I thank all of those who encouraged me and stood by me. I started crocheting at the tender age of 8 in Brooklyn, New York sitting on the stoop with a friend whose name was also Ann. Hence, 46 years later ..... you know the rest. All of my work is made with tender loving care, the grace in my hands and the vision in my mind.  I truly hope that you enjoy and appreciate Ms. Ann's Hands as much as I do.  One love and stay blessed."

As I look at this talented woman's work I can see the love and creativity that she invested in creating her "masterpiece." I love to see pieces that demonstrate class and originality. Ms. Ann is one of many crochet artists that has been blessed with the gift to work a skein of yarn and a hook. I encourage her to keep up the excellent work and I am looking forward to seeing more from Ms. Ann's Hands.

If you would like to contact Antoinette Jorge, you may do so by clicking on her contact info below.
 



 


3 comments:

  1. Peace and blessings! Thank you LaTanya, I am humbled!! I give thanks to God for blessing me with this awesome gift. I respect my yarn, it is my passion. I put my love in all my creations. I myself am in awe after completion of creations. It warms my heart and puts a smile on my face. That is my stamp of approval!! "GO GET IT" (Mary Mary) and I am -- I am GETTING MY BLESSINGS!! Continue to be blessed and be encouraged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have followed her work from the early 2000's she has always put out unique beautiful pieces I love her work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Yellow dress but then again love them all.

    ReplyDelete