Thursday, June 14, 2012

Shelia Bluiett -BluiThreads Creations





Shelia A. Bluiett



Hello there it's me LaTanya, sorry I have been a way for a moment but I am back with the latest featured "Crochet Artist of The Week,"  Shelia Bluiett. I met Shelia in one of the Facebook crochet groups I am a member of and I thought her work was really unique and beautiful. She does amazing work and I just adore her crochet handbags. This lady has a God given talent she is utilizing to the fullest and I wanted to let everyone know who she is. Here is a little bit about Shelia:

"I am Shelia A. Bluiett, a mother of 4 grown men and grandmother. I reside in Houston, Texas. My mother taught me to crochet when I was a young girl. I started back crocheting about 10 years ago after the passing of my husband. Crocheting helps to relieve stress.  I have my own business named BluiThreads Creations."
Feel free to check out my work on Facebook & YouTube.
https://www.facebook.com/shelia.bluiett
 
http://www.youtube.com/user/4catpussy?feature=results_main 









Ms. Shelia, I would like to thank you for sharing your awesome work with the world. You are truly blessed with gifted hands.

2 comments: